Full-Service IT Support That Covers Everything You Need From An IT Provider - And More.
Managed IT Support providers are plentiful these days, but that doesn't make them interchangeable. Now more than ever, you need to make sure you're working with a company that cares about your bottom-line just as much as their own.
Our range of IT Services offerings are comprehensive, cost-effective, and most importantly, backed by our top-notch IT support staff.
Looking For Edmonton IT Services? Choose From These Solutions:
Mogsnet Managed IT Services
There was a time when break/fix services were more than enough for businesses. Nowadays, we know information technology isn’t a set it and forget it type of situation. You can count on our team to protect you (and your bottom line) against downtime as we take a proactive approach to handle your information technology.
- Around-the-clock monitoring of your network, in order to keep an eye out for any threats or issues that may arise.
- Performance monitoring and tune-ups so your systems are always functioning at peak performance.
- Anti-virus software and firewalls to protect against all types of threats, including ransomware, malware, and more.
- Microsoft Office 365, a suite of cloud-based productivity tools, designed to keep your staff collaborating, even when they’re out of the office.
- Data backups that allow you to feel confident knowing you have up-to-date copies of all of your important information.
- 24/7 helpdesk services wherein we provide remote or onsite support for all issues, questions, or concerns as needed.
- Quarterly technology planning/reviews to talk about what’s working, what’s not working, and adjust our plan as necessary.
- Hardware-as-a-service (HaaS) whenever needed to help you save money while accessing the latest and greatest technology.
Who says you have to source your internet from an ISP? Fast and reliable internet isn’t a luxury, it’s a necessity. Mogsnet Internet service is built specifically for businesses. You could keep waiting around for the NBN, but why wait when there is a better option out there?
Mogsnet Cloud Technology
Mogsnet Computers developed our own cloud offering to meet the unique needs of Edmonton businesses without compromising compliance. You've got standards to meet, and your technology should be a help, not a hindrance, in all of your goals.
Mogsnet Video Conferencing
Mogsnet Video Conferencing delivers the capability for high-quality presentations and face-to-face meetings to Edmonton businesses. Skip the struggle of trying to coordinate schedules or organize travel plans - everyone can connect from wherever works best for them, no special equipment required.
Voice over IP (VoIP) is the modern communication platform of choice for enterprise-level communications without the enterprise-level price tag. Mogsnet Voice has all of the phone features you would expect from a traditional business phone solution, but with the benefit of Internet-based connectivity.
- Fully customised phone system with enterprise handsets and optional conferencing units
- 24×7 specialist support available from our Mogsnet Telecommunications team
- Competitive Internet-based call rates with unprecedented call quality
- Integration with your mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or workstation
- Follow Me extensions
- Hot Desk
- Full scalability for 5 to 500+ users